Howdy, parents of Troop 271, here are some messages for you:
• Group show & sell times are full! If you still want to do a group show & sell, contact Alison Lovell (email@example.com) and ask her if she can reserve a time for you at Woodland Mall.
• If you are planning to sell on your own, please keep in mind that the FINAL DATE FOR ORDERS AND RETURNS is OCTOBER 26.
• If you are planning to do the popcorn “buyout,” your payment of $120/scout is due OCTOBER 26.
• If you have not yet done so, please let me know whether you are planning to sell popcorn, do the buyout, or a combination of the two. You can find more details here.
The Fall Court of Honor is next Thursday, October 12 at 6:00. We will have a potluck dinner. If your last name starts with A-E, bring a main dish; F-R, bring a side dish; S-Z, bring a dessert.
Upcoming dates. For more details, please see the Troop Calendar:
• October 7: Ethan Dedenbach’s Eagle Project
• October 8: Andrew Morgan’s Eagle Project
• October 12: Court of Honor
• October 16: Ethan Dedenbach’s Eagle Project
• October 19: PLC/Greenbar at 6:00
• October 20-22: Youth Leadership Training outing in Lowell (all youth are welcome to attend). Please sign up ASAP if your son wants to go.
• October 26: Committee Meeting
• October 27-29: Haunted Forest outing at Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation near Kalamazoo
• November 4: Conservation Service Project
• November 10-12: Thanksgiving Outing (?)