Thanks to everyone who came out for the Christmas caroling today. It was a lot of fun, and the Sisters really seemed to enjoy it.
Here is what you need to know about troop activities for December:
- December 6: we will hold a brief Court of Honor at the beginning of the meeting. If your son is advancing in rank, please come to celebrate his progress! (no need to bring food this time.) Then, during the regular part of the meeting, we will start working on Chemistry or Emergency Preparedness.
- December 13: regular meeting, continuing with Chemistry and E Prep. There will be a PLC/Greenbar meeting at 6:00.
- December 20: Game Night! Bring your favorite board or card game (you know John will have a cribbage set) and come have fun. We may also have a Christmas movie playing, so send your suggestions in if you have a favorite. There will be a Committee meeting at 6:00.
- We will not meet on December 27 or January 3.
Outing: Chicago City Hike, next Saturday December 8
- Meet at Mayflower at 6:00 am, take the train from Michigan City to Chicago, “hike” around the city with stops at the Lego Store, the Christkindlemarkt, Navy Pier, and of course, Giordano’s Pizza.
- Send your kids with $15 for the train, $10 for pizza, and whatever spending money they want to bring (and you want to allow). This is a great time for them to do their Christmas shopping!
- Return to Grand Rapids around 9:00 pm.
- Please sign up for this ASAP through your Weekly Newsletter!
- Christmas Baskets at St Stephen’s
- Saturday December 22 at 8:45 am
- Get more details and sign up through your Weekly Newsletter.